An annex to the hall has been built to the back of the main hall to enable concurrent use of the hall – with its own separate entrance - now two groups can use the hall at the same time.
The Annex is ideal for meetings, training and mini-conferences and events. Facilities include:
- Seating for up to 20 (main picture is of the weekly Luncheon Club).
- An acoustic loop is provided to assist those with hearing difficulties.
- A whiteboard/OHP screen and OHP projector
- A modern IT Suite – see link.
- Toilets including disabled and baby changing facilities are available.
- The annex has views to a paved garden area that can be accessed via French windows.
- A kitchen is available for your use with facility for catering, making drinks and other refreshments.
The hall will do its best to match your requirements.
Charges will be made for these facilities on a sliding scale - please see the Terms Of Hire page for details of the terms and conditions of hire.